Strong families means strong relationships between couples and their children.
Many families today are facing a multitude of challenges to family happiness.
Common issues addressed include but are not limited to:
- Behavior Concerns/Low self-esteem
- Depression/Anxiety/ADHD in Children/Adolescents
- Coping with life changes (loss, divorce, re-locations, college life)
- Poor academic performance
- Sexual Behaviors
This is accomplished through:
strengthening communication patterns
- establishing good boundaries and parental authority
- learning healthier coping strategies